A Day of Art Just for Kids!
Free, and Open to the Public
The Kearney Area Arts Council presents Kids Fine Arts Day, Saturday, October 19th 2013, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., at the Activity Center at Harmon Park in Kearney.
Kids Fine Arts Day features continuous hands-on arts activities for children kindergarten age through middle school.
On going activities this year include:
- Bubble Prints
- Coffee Filter Dip and Dye
- Drawing, Collage, and Magic Boxes
- Puffy Paint
- Wire Sculpture
- Modeling and Building with Model Magic (colored synthetic clay)
- Mural Painting
- Sponge Print Greeting Cards
- Watercolor Activities
- Salad Spinner Art, presented by the Kearney Area Children's Museum
Free popcorn will be available throughout the day.
The Harmon Park Activity Center is located on Fifth Ave., between 29th and 32nd Streets in Kearney.
All children are welcome, but must be accompanied with an adult.
For more information, please contact John Fronczak at 308-293-3812 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring your child and the child-in-you to Kids Fine Arts Day 2013! Admission is free! Visit for a short time or stay all day!!! Parents, to aid us in assuring the safety of your children, we ask that you please accompany your child at all times.
- Volunteer to be a chaperone! Enjoy the activities and help us make sure the day is fun and safe for everyone!
- Present an art, dance, music, theatre or other fine art activity! You can create your own activity or we will create one for you! You provide the time and creativity; the Arts Council will provide all needed supplies!
- Donate money specifically to Kids Fine Arts Day! Your donation will provide art supplies for the activities and lunch for the volunteers! Visit our "Support Local Arts" page to find out more. Or, contact us at email@example.com