2015 Concerts In the Park Season Announced!
Relaxing on a warm Sunday evening, maybe having a family picnic and playing Frisbee with your kids while enjoying free local music! What could be better? Get to know our local talent as they entertain us with a variety of music! All concerts for the Summer Concerts in the Park series feature professional musicians and begin at 7:00pm in Harmon Park in Kearney; admission is always free! Enjoy ice cold concessions sold courtesy of Boy Scout Troop 158.
Concerts in Harmon Park, 2015 Season:
- June 14th
- Job, Peter & Chuck
- June 21st
- Bases Loaded
- July 5th
- Blackberry Winter*
- July 12th
- Pilgrims Classic Country
- July 19th
- Talbott Brothers.
- July 26th
- Platte Valley Jazz Society
- Aug. 2nd
- Miles from Dublin
- O.K. Sisters
* We're asking anyone that wishes to come dressed in 70's clothes for the July 5th, Blackberry Winter, concert to please do so for this concert! It should be a blast to see what you all come up with!
- Bring your family, some lawn chairs, a blanket, a football and a package of hotdogs. Don't forget your dancing shoes!
- Organize a company picnic with your coworkers!
- Suggest a local or Nebraska professional band for next summer's series.
- Volunteer to help a band set up or tear down, or to sell concessions.
- Donate money specifically to the summer Concerts in the Park series. Sponsor a specific band. Your donation will help pay the artist fee or for advertisement. Visit our Support Local Arts page to find out more. Or, contact us.