2014 Concerts In the Park
Relaxing on a warm Sunday evening, maybe having a family picnic and playing Frisbee with your kids while enjoying free local music! What could be better? Get to know our local talent as they entertain us with a variety of music! All concerts for the Summer Concerts in the Park series feature professional musicians and begin at 7:00pm in Harmon Park in Kearney; admission is always free! Enjoy ice cold concessions sold courtesy of Boy Scout Troop 158.
Concerts in Harmon Park, 2014 Season:
- June 15th
- June 22rd
- Miles from Dublin
- July 6th
- The Melody Wranglers
- July 13th
- Blackberry Winter
- July 20th
- Youth Talent show
- July 27th
- Kearney Jazz Society
- August 3rd
- The OK Sisters
Download a flier of our Summer Concerts in the Park schedule for yourself or share it with a friend.
- Bring your family, some lawn chairs, a blanket, a football and a package of hotdogs. Don't forget your dancing shoes!
- Organize a company picnic with your coworkers!
- Suggest a local or Nebraska professional band for next summer's series.
- Volunteer to help a band set up or tear down, or to sell concessions.
- Donate money specifically to the summer Concerts in the Park series. Sponsor a specific band. Your donation will help pay the artist fee or for advertisement. Visit our Support Local Arts page to find out more. Or, contact us.